A maximum of one scholarship will be awarded annually to applicants for the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science
- Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Technology
- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA in high school studies. Please refer to Minimum academic criteria
- Applicants must have applied to Griffith University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s undergraduate entry requirements
- Applicants must be a commencing student
- Applicants must be enrolling as a full time student in an undergraduate degree at Griffith university
Applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the Application Form
Applications are accompanied with the following:
- A typed personal statement which includes why you have applied for the scholarship, the selected
program of study at Griffith University, and other information you feel strengthens your application for the scholarship. Recommended length 300-500words.
- Two typed letters of reference addressing
demonstrated leadership ability and personal character.
- A certified proof of family relationship and current student or graduate status of family member at Griffith University with your application.
- Certified copies of your educational studies.
Completed forms should be sent alongside necessary documents by post or by email:
Attention:Financial Aid and Sponsorship Office
Gold Coast Campus
Queensland, Australia 4222
Phone: +61 7 555 27190
The application deadline for this scholarship are as follows:
Semester 1 – Applications close 30 November 2016 (for January or February commencement). Outcome notified by end of December.
Semester 2 – Applications close 30 April 2017 (for July commencement). Outcome notified by end of May.
For more information visit the Scholarship Webpage