This scholarship is awarded to individuals with strong academic backgrounds who also have demonstrable leadership potential. The scholarship offers financial support to study for a Master’s degree at any of the UK’s leading universities.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Chevening eligible country.
- Applicants must return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree that is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK
- Applicants must have at least two years’ work experience
- Applicants should apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2017
- Applicants must meet the Chevening English language requirement by 13 July 2017
The mode of application is online. Applicants are advised to visit this LINK TO APPLY
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 8th November 2016
For more information visit the Scholarship Webpage