This scholarship is offered to African Students in order to support individual growth paths and contribute to sustainable socio-economic development.
This scholarship will be awarded for four years and it covers tuition, books, room and board fees.
- Applicant must be African
- Applicant must be a 100 level Student.
- Applicants must have obtained an aggregate of 14 or better at the WASSCE.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Applicants must have the will to succeed.
Applicants should download and complete the FE- SFAO FORM AF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Applications are accompanied with the following:
- Applicants should please attach three separate essays of not more than one typed page each telling us:
1.Why you feel you should be considered for this scholarship?
2.Why you chose the course for which you are enrolled and what are your future plans?
3.About a meaningful and/or challenging experience you have had during your past school life?
- Applicants should please submit the following (do not send the originals of any documents):
. Applicant’s WASSCE RESULT/transcripts
. Recommendation letters from Senior High School.
. Evidence of income of parent/guardian.
. Documents/evidence to establish the relationship with siblings.
. Birth certificate of siblings and their school fees etc.
AND Any other supporting documents that you believe will assist in the processing of your application.
- Completed forms should be sent alongside required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 20th October 2016
For more information visit the official page